This week is ripening. It shall be a doozy. The Boss said yesterday that we will "need to throw everything we have at it to keep up." Currently I don't throw everything I have at my job, so I'm sitting on my duff discussing out-loud, via keyboard 'n blogger, what and which I can cut or shave off, to release extra minutes for thowing.
What to cut... hmm.... how 'bout I just don't cut and don't shave off? Sounds good to me. Here are ten things I won't cut or shave off this week:
- My hair. Canceled an appointment.
- My legs. Threw away the razor.
- The armpits. Out of waxing strips anyways.
- The mustache. Staches are in now.
- The chin hairs. Bonus! Stroking those things helps me think.
- My toe hairs. It's boot not sandal season. Duh.
- Two other parts. Blush.
- The eyebrows. Hello Brooke!
- Both arms. Yeah, I shave those too.
- My ring finger. Let the ring do the removing for a change. Lazy fart is worthless!
Wow. Look at all that cutting and shaving off. It's a miracle I get anything done. This week will be a nice break. Trouble is, however, that come Monday, I will look like this: